Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 3 weigh in a.k.a. The Day of Sadness


Well, I guess this was bound to happen.  We didn't have a great week.  One of us did lose weight (Shawn), though it was minimal.  The other gained weight (Matt).  I think it is safe to say that both parties were VERY disappointed during weigh in this morning.  I suppose I prefer to look at this like a temporary plateau that we both have now located.  I can only speak for myself, but I followed my diet to the tee this week.  My only explanation is the continued consumption of beer during the NFL playoffs and a business trip.

Here is a better explanation...

Maybe we both are just SO BAD-ASS that we gained too much muscle this week.  We simply didn't lose enough fat to make up for the gained weight of muscle.  Obviously, we all know, muscle is heavier than fat.  Isn't it funny that you only hear this after someone gained weight?  Whatevs.

Onto the next week!

For all you sick people who want to see our failures in glorious color...

Matt - 211.8


Shawn - 136.0



I'm too depressed to mess with HTML today.  Here is a link to the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AklM5jDCUDzYdDZUdWZ1VTRmY3YzRFZ4eGd4bG13TlE

The current percentage lost is as follows:

Matt - 2.12 %
Shawn - 3.59 %

If this keeps up...I'm going to two fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment